Blame the Texan and the red WP shirt.

*** Click HERE to see my new page. ***

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Booty-licious!

Yay!

In a few days' time, I won't be a mentor/lecturer anymore. That means I am not anymore required to wear slacks, jeans and dresses.

Denims and baby tees, here I come!














Goodbye, stilettos!










Goodbye red, pointed shoes!













Hello, DMs boots!



No more calloused soles and toes from walking miles in those "fashionista" shoes.

The possibility of getting hallux valgus is close to null.

I can hop off the jeepney without worrying of twisting my ankle (again).

The boots make a good weapon. Shin-kicker this is!

The floral and butterfly prints on the boots makes it look tough but chic.

Goes well with plain, white baby tees and jeans.

Oh, joy!

No comments: