Blame the Texan and the red WP shirt.

*** Click HERE to see my new page. ***

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Waffles, vanilla ice cream and more!

//*This is a test blog intended for my application for an outsourcing company*//

Waffle King Project, etc. (
12 October 2007 - Eid’l Fitr)
Photos taken with Tianx's Nikon D40X.







Pao preparing the batter.










After all the mixing and whisking, the batter finally meets the brand new waffle maker.






The first batch came out good.









The free waffles came with cafe americano. :)










...and we also got to try it with vanilla ice cream! Yum!







Tianx and Jane enjoying the treat.











The waffle king trying out his recipe.






Got bored, so I took some self portraits.



The boys had fun with House of the Dead.


Spent the last tokens shooting hoops.

After the waffle treat and arcade games, my Chinese posse and I decided to end the day at Fwendz Diner. Good food, beer, pitchers of iced tea, good friends... What more could I ask for? :)



No comments: